Contrary to what many entrepreneurs and managers believe, digital marketing is not just about practices and strategies. It has a lot to do with creativity and keeping in sync with evolving trends. Every business is unique and must be treated as a separate case for the needs of digital marketing. If you are unsure of how to establish online authority or create a campaign that will work for your brand, you must seek assistance. Hiring a digital marketing company in Singapore is easy, especially with so many options around, but don’t miss these pointers before taking the final call.
- Check their local profile. While most agencies do work with clients outside Singapore, you need to check their experience in your industry. Find more on the businesses that they worked with, and while number of projects does matter, you may want to know more on the range. If a digital marketing agency has worked with small and large businesses alike and has achieved success in different agencies, it is an added advantage.
- Ask about their mix. The digital marketing mix is critical for success. SEO is important, but you also need the power of search engine marketing, social media, email marketing and online reputation management. Find a company that can handle all of it togethers, so that you can have a comprehensive package.
- Don’t miss on pricing. Getting an estimate for your campaign is necessary, and you want to be as transparent with this as possible. Make sure that the estimate is a realistic one and fits your budget, but don’t settle for an agency because their digital marketing package works for your expected amount. Paying more for an experienced agency is never a bad idea.
- Find more on work process. The actual process of digital marketing is a collaborative one, where the inputs from clients do matter, and a good agency always ensures that the client is in loop with the progress. Make sure that you have clear and simple ways of measuring the work done by the concerned service.
- Discuss the contract. Comparing agencies for digital marketing can be also tricky because many services insist on a yearly contract. We strongly recommend that you try a service for at least six months before hiring them for the long term, but do not expect great results in a matter of days.
Shortlist digital marketing agencies in Singapore now!